By Marshall Garvey
1. In absolutely heartbreaking news, Sega officially won’t have a booth at E3 this year.
2. New details on the forthcoming Assassin’s Creed have been leaked.
3. If you’ve ever wondered how much someone is willing to spend on Hearthstone packs in a single night, try $3,200.
4. Surely enough, the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer was re-imagined as a retro game.
5. Ever dreamed of video game theme parks? Well, Nintendo’s got some ideas to get you excited.
6. NPR had a fun spotlight on some of gaming’s unsung voice acting stars.
7. The biggest news by far, of course, was the official cancellation of Silent Hills, complete with the removal of the acclaimed P.T. demo as well. It’s so severe, even eBay is cracking down on PS4’s with the demo on it.