By Marshall Garvey
Sheesh, it’s May already? Maybe it’s just me, but 2015 seems to be going by exceptionally fast. That feeling is certainly aided by the year in gaming so far, with so many huge titles drawing ever nearer and plenty of huge occurrences thus far. This past week alone has had quite a few major developments, so here’s a few to catch you up:
- After much speculation, matchmaking is finally coming to Team Fortress 2.
- A critical patch for GTA V has been released.
- Playtonic Games, the new company comprised of former Rareware figures, unveiled their spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie.
- Dead Island 2 has been delayed until 2016, if you haven’t had your zombie game fix fulfilled somehow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III might be coming to Wii U.
- Well, looks like we here at Last Token Gaming aren’t the only ones inducting great games into a Hall of Fame.